I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I wondered if you might like to watch a video of the parade of cockapoos and a few other bits and bobs from the Cockapoo Games held at Woodland Waters, Lincolnshire on 30th August 2014. In all there were a total of 228 cockapoos – over 100 more than last year. It was a wonderful day with so many cockapoos of all colours, shapes and sizes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a79LHQmA2Ks

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
OMG I could watch that all day long.:) Thank you.

Love all the pullers and jumpers but best of all is all that tail wagging! So cute. Am stuck by how big they all look and by how few reds. I wish I could bring Rufus to something like that!

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Loved watching the video. Wish we had cockapoo get togethers over here but they just aren't as popular as in the UK. The only other ones I've seen here are Rufus and Molly when they came to visit.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Didn't spot me or Dud, never mind, great video. It was funny seeing quite a lot of Cockapoo's Dudley's size, and one or two bigger when we were there. I've only ever seen a couple close to his size (Tilly is one) and one larger before.

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
OMG I could watch that all day long.:) Thank you.

Love all the pullers and jumpers but best of all is all that tail wagging! So cute. Am stuck by how big they all look and by how few reds. I wish I could bring Rufus to something like that!
Can you watch videos now?

I loved the video too! Thank you!!!

Reactions: fairlie

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
The other thing I've loved is that they all know their own minds! Going whatever direction they like :D very few heel walkers :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Can you watch videos now?

I loved the video too! Thank you!!!
I could at my sister's house! :) I think I can at home now too but my brother has warned me each viewing will cost me 100s of dollars so I have to be very discerning. It is so hard!:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts