I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Apprentice is on tonight, down to the final five. Does anyone else watch it, or am I alone in my love for SurAlan/Lord Sugar? Who do you think will win? Who do you want to leave tonight?

Susan gets on my nerves, I am surprised she is still in it! Natasha *yeah* is very irritating, how is Tom still in it when he's lost so many tasks?! Is Helen all she is cracked up to be? Is Jim really a Jedi?

:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol you make me laugh! Yes we watch it and like Helen the best, although I agree that they aren't as good this year!!
I'm not sure who I like the best, none of them are that good! I liked Zoe.. :(

Other series' were probably better, but it's still fun to watch :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
We love it! :D

I am having to record it as I am trying to write an assignment for my OU course. I am have decided to study til 10pm then I will watch it :)

If I don't watch it this evening someone will give it away on Facebook or on the school run tomorrow! :rolleyes:

I do like Helen but she did make a big mistake last week. I really didn't like Natasha last week either. I like Tom but I don't think he will make it to the final! :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yes its my favourite programme of the week but I agree they are rubbish this year compared with people like Ruth Badger. Jim is the best salesperson but bad on judgement. I guess Helen is the best and I can't stand Susan!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Helen is our favourite - she seems to have her head screwed on.

Does anyone remember Paul Tulip? Think he was in it with the badger - he went to my school, 2 years above me. I didn't start watching it until the series after but hubby tells me he was a bit of a tit on the programme (",)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
i love it!! i agree other series were better. i actually know Lee who won as he worked with a friend and I also met Ruth Badger one night a few years back and she invited us to the filming of You're Fired for the first episode of the series after hers. She was really nice. Can't wait for tonights and always love the interview task (classic Baggs last year with his "hello Margaret" and the look she gave him!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well, I need reality show fix - so it has become the Apprentice, since Popstar to Operastar finished on Sunday:( Dont know any of them on it really, but I will be assessing them all tonight (not that my predictions about the likely winner is ever the right one, mind you)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes 'The Apprentice' is a must in our house! Although I don't think I would like to work with any of them actually. I have explained to Little Flo that she has to snuggle up and watch too! Flo is very disappointed that she missed the pet food fiasco!
Fast food tonight! Not sure who will win but have a feeling it will be Jim and Helen in the final, but then I'm usually wrong!
Wendy and Little Flo x

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
I like to support the underdog...Tom or Susan to win! Although I expect Helen will win which is very boring, it's not as good as it used to be.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tom and Helen impressed me tonight! Those pies looked yummy! I'd pass on the mushy peas though... And lol @ Colombus being British!

Yay Natasha went! Susan did OK I think, the final looks good!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I did what I always do and didn't watch the first few episodes and told everyone how ridiculous it is that they are describing these idiots as Britain's finest business brains, and then I gradually got really into it and now I can't miss it. It does drive me mental though -how on earth can they go through a task without putting together a business plan - have they forgotten what show they're on? Jim and Susan should have been sacked as well as Natasha.

The best bit is seeing how much the girls change by the time they end up on You're Fired. They've clearly seen themselves on the main show and gone straight to the hairdressers!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yes, Jim should definitely have been shown the door - trying to do a projected profit 'on the hoof' and getting it so badly wrong was a very cringeworthy episode. Can't believe he got away with that - as well as all the other stuff that went wrong in the restaurant:D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
My (Scottish) husband was sniggering at MyPy though - as they mentioned in You're Fired, Py is a Scottish slang word for lady bits! Welcome to MyPy has a very different meaning.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
My (Scottish) husband was sniggering at MyPy though - as they mentioned in You're Fired, Py is a Scottish slang word for lady bits! Welcome to MyPy has a very different meaning.
Goodness, where have I been for the umpteen years:eek: I think maybe this is a localised colloquialism (or maybe just too modern for me to have caught up) I have never heard that expression ever - guess I am too old for it to have reached my delicate lugs!:D Or maybe its a man thing, lol.
Must have been a laugh for those who recognised it as lady parts though! What a hoot!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Strangely - on walking past the TV last night I noted that it was this program you were all talking about..........I didn't see a Cockapoo anywhere !!!!!!!

I don't watch it - but was drawn in quickly and ended up really liking the Irish chap.

xx ! x ??? x :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I am too busy on here or playing with my dogs ha ha ha ... or doing homework with the kids .. or out on a pack walk .. sorry don't watch it ....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts