I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Well done Saffi I HATE the tube so much so that on the very rare occasions I come to London I will always use a taxi. It is something about going down one hole in the road and popping up in another with no idea how far or in which direction you have travelled! I know I am a whimp but my overactive imagination sees all sorts of dangers, I still remember Moorgate and 7/7! Much better here in the sleepy south west when a visit to Exeter is considered an "occasion!" let alone the bad streets of Plymuff (Plymouth for the un initiated but then I am a janner! Born and bred in the city!)

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Literally cannot wait for the walks!!! I've been ill at home three days this week and have had serious cabin fever. It's lovely going out with Saffi but not easy carrying her and she so desperately wants to go on the floor too :mad:

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She will be vaccinated on Monday!!!

And we've been told by our vet that we can take her out a week later as we live in a low-risk area. CAN'T WAIT! She's getting heavy! :p

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oooo, not sure yet! Maybe just down our road or to my parents' house which is just ten minutes' away. She has been there lots so she would recognise the smells (I think!)

· Registered
6,317 Posts
You are doing so well with her, just a question, you obviously have her out for quite a long time when you go out carrying her, has she wee'd/poo'd while out? how do you manage this if you can't put her down, or has she just been able to hold it while you are out? - sorry, so often comes back to this subject!!

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The longest we have been out is 2.5 hours - that was this weekend gone at the pub and on the tube. In her first week we only took her out for 30 minutes and slowly built up. She's never had an accident but when she starts wiggling we know she needs to go and one day we ended up practically running home as she was so desperate! I was worried she'd be traumatised but we got home, she did her business and then she looked at me as if to say, 'do you know how silly you looked running home with a puppy in your arms?'!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.