I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am thrilled with our first grooming experience, it went so well and I had every confidence in them. We spent a while talking about what I wanted and what they advised, they then let us stay with him and talked us through it. We were there nearly 2.5 hours and they did a lovely job. Billy was a very good boy.

What do you all think?

Just before we set off this morning.

The new and improved Billy!

Helen x

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the lovely comments, I was soooo nervous this morning and feel very relieved that he still looks lovely. His fur is still very soft so I will get my teddy bear hugs off him tonight!
Jo Jo - of course, I will email you later on tonight.
H x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Thanks guys for the lovely comments, I was soooo nervous this morning and feel very relieved that he still looks lovely. His fur is still very soft so I will get my teddy bear hugs off him tonight!
Jo Jo - of course, I will email you later on tonight.
H x
Many thanks as always :) :)

I will look forward to Billy's pic xxx

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Hello All,

I am thrilled with our first grooming experience, it went so well and I had every confidence in them. We spent a while talking about what I wanted and what they advised, they then let us stay with him and talked us through it. We were there nearly 2.5 hours and they did a lovely job. Billy was a very good boy.

What do you all think?

Just before we set off this morning.

The new and improved Billy!

Helen x
Billy looks lovely! I bet you are relieved :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.