I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The owner called us when we were on holiday in Spain (I'd told her to call anytime day or night:p) Mummy dog did fantastically well, she had 2 boys and 6 girls, so we will get the choice of 5 girls and two boys. (there's one person in front of us in queue who wants a girl) They are all feeding well and growing by the day, Mummy dog is loving it by the looks of it and doing a fab job. We have some photos that I'll have to learn how to put on here. I'm getting regular updates. They are a mixture of solid chocolate or chocoalte with white markings and choclolate and tan. We don't have a preference on colour, we'll wait till we meet around 9th July..Now the proper count down can begin:D.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh what a lovely puppy update :) we need puppy photos please .. and lots of them ...

Sounds like a lovely litter .. colour wise .. what mix is the litter?

Dont forget lots and lots of photos .. we are cockapoo puppy crazy on here ane need to coo over your new puppy xxx

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are English Show Cocker and miniature Poodle. There looks to be one parti coloured is it? Chocolate and large white markings (must admit this one already ahs my eye!). Then a few solid chocolate and some chocolate with tan marks. Let me see if I can work out how to get a picture on the pictures forum...Dont hold your breath I'm a computer dunce.

Today we bought a 36" crate (the one someone recomended to me on here, thankyou very much!) and some vetbed..my husband was laughing saying he never saw me so excited since we bought our first pram:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.