I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

the sleepy cockapoo choo choo

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  lady amanda 
#1 ·

See less See more
#12 ·
lol i dont always dry them, i stick a towl in their crate and put them in their for half an hour. lol

my lot walk nice on their own but when i have them all together i tend to use pinch collars on them, before i got Delta i was getting to the point where i was hardly using them, but as always adding a new pup upsets the balence and they are more pully when she is with us.

#14 ·
just the angle and the fact that the others are curled up in balls, she is atleast an inch and a half shorter than them. lol i also think its because she is so hairy, will be interesting to see what happens when i clip her. thats when her size will realy become apparent.

#19 ·
Don't worry about it - just be definite about what you want and find a groomer who makes the right noises. I am delighted with Dylan's clip, and I was very reluctant to get it done. One week after, he looks just like himself only no matts and he can see! The only thing is that I'll have to get him done quite often if I don't want him too short.

#20 ·
OH DYLAN LOOKS GREAT!! maybe I will take this pic in, lady doesn't have much of a beard at all...but she is having trouble seeing lol. she has a very cocker face.....but dylans loose curls are just like hers...and the hair ontop of his head too. :)

#21 ·
Hubby finds it a bit weird seeing Dylan's eyes - he doesn't like that but I think it's cruel to try to hide them - he can find the ball much better now! Dylan was really matted so my instructions were to keep the legs chunky, take the body as short as necessary to get the matts out, but keep the face round and keep a beard. She managed to keep the body about an inch and a half and get the matts out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.