I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went on a lovely walk with my three children and Daisy to Stoke Woods. We met my friend with her two boys and two black labs and set off on our walk. I had stuffed my phone in my pocket as I wanted to try and video Daisy running around to show her off to you all on here! :rolleyes: I reached in my pocket only to discover that it was missing! :eek: I was mildly worried but half expected to find it either in the car or back at home in the hallway but I was disappointed that I couldnt film Daisy. :(

After half an hour we met a Spoodle who apart from being a more definite black was identical to Daisy! It really was a case of 'Which one's mine?' He was really lovely and slightly bonkers! :D After a little chat we carried on and eventually returned to the cars. Being a chatterbox we carried on talking before going our seperate ways and the family with the Spoodle also returned to the car park.

The lady asked us if we had lost a phone as someone had found one and wondered if was theirs as their was a picture of a dog on the screensaver that looked like their dog! "Yes!" I said, " its mine" :D Luckily the lovely people who found it were just up the path and I was able to get it back! They also couldn't believe how similar our dogs were. :)

How amazing! I have had a picture of Daisy on my phone since the breeder sent me some before the holidays! I never thought that the picture would help me get my phone back. :D So lucky to bump into the Spoodle owners again. I also saw an apricot Cockapoo as we left who had the same lovely eyes that some of the JD pups have but as my son was having a bit of a wobbly over a spider in the car I didn't get a chance to chat to them! Strange really that he catches grass hoppers and bugs but a spider freaks him out! :confused: :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Cracking story! It's also lovely to know that most people actually do want to return found property to its rightful owner rather than pocket it themselves! As you say .....never a dull moment in your life! Lol

Karen xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts