I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
201 - 220 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
This thread is AMAZING!! I love looking at all the changes as they grow! I am realizing that in truth, you never know what you are going to get! I am on a waiting list for my first cockapoo that will hopefully arrive late Spring. There are two bitches, both American cockers. One is a brown and white (but looks almost solid chocolate) and the other is buff and white. Dad is a red miniature poodle. This will be the first litter for each of them (they are only 2 years old) so the breeder has no pictures of previous litters to compare. I am excited to see what they produce! Fingers crossed there are enough pups born that we get to take one home!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sandie

When I retired last year the first thing I wanted to do is get a dog. I opted for my cockapoo puppy as I wanted a cute "mutt" but didn't see other than purebreds for adoption. I bought her but found she was actually raised in a puppy mill environment. I never got to see her parents, they wouldn't even email me a picture. They said she would be 15 pounds but is about 30 now at 11 months. Clearly they weren't managing their dogs. She had very bad anxiety and still gets into a state at times. She will start obedience school in a week. She is adorable.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Sandie looks very sweet. She is lucky to have found her forever home with you. Good luck with obedience school.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is Shade at four weeks, six weeks, and the last two pictures are her at nine years.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Millymoo - 8 weeks up to 9 months old

Here are 3 photos of Milly, first is just before I got her back in March/April 2016, the one with her tongue out is from July 2016 and the one with the harness is from about 3 weeks ago (Oct 2016). She is due another trim!

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts

I thought I would add our little Henry to this little bunch. First photo at a few weeks, second photo on the day he came home at 9 weeks, and last photo yesterday at 13 months He's half Working Cocker Spaniel (his Mum is a dark redish brown) X Apricot Miniature Poodle (Dad)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 243 Posts