I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
221 - 240 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Four months is just fine for a then and now show and tell! Come on we would love to see her!

My Harvey was "rescued" @ 4 1/2 months 1st to go out of litter of 7. Only wish I could have taken them all.He is very hyper and terrified of everything
But I love him so much. First photo when I got him and second now
at 8 1/2 months

Harvey is cross roan English show cocker and dad chocolate toy poodle. I notice most cockerpoos seem to have mini poodles dads.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Benny's dad is a working spaniel/miniature poodle mix and his mum is a miniature poodle! The first picture is him at 10 weeks, the second is him today at 1 year (in the same bed)

Editing to say: I swear he has eyes! As dark as his fur is you'd have to shine a spotlight on him to see them in photos. He mostly looks like a shiny black blob in photos, haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
Shiloh (late-11.2020): Little Lucy Lou, toy poodle
21 Posts
I love this thread! My cockapoo puppy is about to be born in two weeks! Would love to see more pics!
This is our girl Shiloh Baby Duck on her 14th birthday. Sadly, she died from congestive heart failure about 6 months later in 2020. We have her running mate, Little Lucy Lou, toy poodle remaining. Cockapoos are hard to find here these days, and very, very expensive when located.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
From what I am seeing and I might be wrong, it seems that even at an early puppy stage you can tell which ones seem to have the very tight curls, but not which ones will have a straight or shaggy coat.
I have just chosen my cockapoo. I have no allergies and I know I will love the pup no matter how he ends up looking, but I am slightly crossing my fingers that he does not have the tight tight curls, but either way, I will be happy to have him. He is two days old a red f1 from a brown roan English show cocker spaniel and a red miniature poodle

221 - 240 of 243 Posts