I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had Bette Davis all of five weeks, and I think we have reached the total bonding stage. She is the sweetest dog I've ever had. I grew up with English Sheepdogs, bassett hounds, and dachsunds (all at the same time), and have had a wonderful Australian Shepherd/Siberian husky mix (gorgeous), a border collie, a mini-Australian Shepherd, and a Samoyed (all at different times, so I guess that proves I'm no spring chicken! On a tangent--am I the only one that expected The Avengers to have John Steed and Emma Peel?). All were great dogs, and I loved them all, but Bette is on a completely different level.

I would think it was just Bette, except for reading all the posts on this awesome forum. I'm just seeing cockapoo traits, and I am wowed. :love-eyes:

So thanks to you ILMC forum members, I know more about this amazing little dog and I truly appreciate you all!:hug:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Suze there must be something in it as you see this said over and over again, how people have had numerous dogs before but never had the same relationship as they have with their cockapoo.... we are all so lucky and so is Bette x

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Suze, you are right! and we are all lucky that we have our cockapoos! and bette is especially lucky to have you. you don't even make it a big deal that she can't see! and I am sure she loves you to bits!!!!
Cockapoos are AMAZING!!!!
and so was the Avengers ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Suze there must be something in it as you see this said over and over again, how people have had numerous dogs before but never had the same relationship as they have with their cockapoo.... we are all so lucky and so is Bette x
Karen--you aren't kidding! I just can't get over Bette's sweet temperament, wish I would've known about the breed years ago!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Suze, you are right! and we are all lucky that we have our cockapoos! and bette is especially lucky to have you. you don't even make it a big deal that she can't see! and I am sure she loves you to bits!!!!
Cockapoos are AMAZING!!!!
and so was the Avengers ;)
Mo--once you meet Bette, you'll know--I forget she's blind, it's only an issue when we go somewhere new and she needs warnings if she'll bump into something, otherwise she's just another wonderful poo! She now knows my neighbors house, too--wormed her way into the neighbors heart (who has 2 cats) already, too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.