I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1970's poos that is! For those of you who read the other thread I like some others didn't realise that the 1970's poo arrived after leaving out for a few days. Well I left a 'test' poo out and low and behold it's white!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Sorry but felt I had to share that

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Some of Dylan's actually emerge almost white! We have interesting multicoloured shades from brown, through coffee shades to light cream all in one batch! What an interesting thread :D

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Some of Dylan's actually emerge almost white! We have interesting multicoloured shades from brown, through coffee shades to light cream all in one batch! What an interesting thread :D
We're always talking about poo on this forum! :D :D :D Can't believe some of you are doing test poos..lol

Obi's sometimes come out very pale/near white. Is it something to do with the amount of bone they have?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I'm feeling your excitement Jayne... well done George.:D We get ones like Dylans as well as chalky crumbly ones, all very organic, almost a vegetation smell rather than the other ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm feeling your excitement Jayne... well done George.:D We get ones like Dylans as well as chalky crumbly ones, all very organic, almost a vegetation smell rather than the other ;)
Exactly Karen,:D just the description I had in mind lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PS would have posted a pic, but I had cleared it up before I thought! Phew! I can hear you all saying :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Don't worry it will be all white on the night!!!! :)
:laugh:

Pixie's poo is multicoloured,and if i leave out(if i forget!) then they turn crumbly and white:D but are a pain to pick up like that! Stupid question alert....can you leave crumbly white poo? ( wouldnt want to with kids,but thought id ask) :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts