I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
8,349 Posts
My sister called me a geek when I told her about this site! And laughed her head off when I told her about the Great South-West meet :pout:

She doesn't understand because her dog doesn't have a website.
Good comment .. her dog doesn't have a website ..

Don't worry my hubby thinks I am cockapoo mad (he's right) and thinks I am always on the forum (he's right) ....

My friends just laugh when I say I have been talking Doggies all day o my favourite forum .... they may be finding me a bit dull now I own cockapoos, as they are not lucky enough to own a cockapoo yet.. they would understand if they had one ... .. these dogs are amazing

I must admit when I log on here, I do lose track of time and I am not getting much else done apart from looking after my dogs, the kids and a bit of cleaning, rest of my time is sat smiling at my laptop and laughing at all the funny comments made from everyine on this forum.... hey its fun!!!!

Oh no better go, hubby needs dinner and is on his way home, don't want to be caught giggling on here with no dinner prepared ha ha ha, I want cockapoo number 3,so I need to play nicely ..

· Registered
389 Posts
This site is definitely addictive! I used to moan at my husband for spending too long on forums and now I'm fighting for the laptop!
I also keep another tab open so I can quickly change to my email if he walks in :eek:

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Frances ... just do it ... I won't lie .. its non stop dogs here now with 3, but as a family we love it.

I personally found getting one dog the biggest shock, then number 2 made thinks a little easier as they played so well together, with number 3 and a bit more experience of dog ownership .. its just busy and lots of fun so far... the hardest is Eevee as she is so young and likes waking up at silly o'clock in the morning, but hubby is great at that bit!!!

Would I have number 4... yes I will..but I will give myself some breathing space and wait until these 3 are grown up now... but yes I can squeeze another one in... I think my hubby already knows it won't stop at three :)

· Registered
5 Posts
First week on here, i get up with Roxy puppy tend to all her needs and now when she has her little nap im on here looking at pictures to see what she will look like when she grows up, i love the site and even got my hubby to have a look on last night.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.