I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw an article on these and wondered if anybody had heard of them, or tried them - sounds really strange to me how these could actually work, but I am open to having my mind changed if anybody has real experience:confused:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I saw Victoria stillwell using one once. Think it's something to do with pressure and cos it holds them tight they don't feel it so much. Emma x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Have no experience of them but when I saw them they put the pressure on the same areas that it says to put hands on pressure/massage in a book that I've got x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
A friend of mine uses a T shirt tightened by knotting it on her two Akitas. She says it really does calm them down. Rufus is ok at the moment with fireworks (too early to know what Basil is like!) but my Greyhound Zoe gets worse every year. She now barks like mad and her claws make a loud vibrating sound on our wooden floor where she is shaking so much. I'd certainly be interested to find someone who uses Thundershirts.

Karen x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
we had our first big crazy thunderstorm since having Lady last night...it was huge, and she kept barking at the front door....but nothing too bad... I hope she doesn't get afraid..the shirts seem like an interesting idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts