I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed tonight Stevie had a lump on her front right leg. When I looked at it there was a small blob of blood, so I am presuming it was a tick bite and the little devil has had his feed and dropped off. Hopefully not on my carpet which I have just uncharacteristically hoovered.
So the small lump looks okay a bit more pink but no signs of infection. We treat her with advocate as vets have had 3 dogs die from lungworms .
Should I get her checked out at the vets?
Poor Stevie she's in season so a bit out of sorts and we've been take her out in the middle of no where to avoid unwanted attention. I hate ticks I'm going to be paranoid now checking her for them.

· Registered
214 Posts
are you sure it is nt the tick you can see? they start off very small, either whitish, or pink as you describe, advocate does nt prevent ticks, its frontline that does, hope you get this sorted, if you are unsure, a trip to the vet to get it sorted would be a good idea x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.