I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well Tilly is off to the groomers tomorrow for het he first time 馃榿馃榿
I have pics ready to bring to the groomer showing her what I want done. Let's hope she'll come bak like I'd imagine. 馃槂

In the mean time here are a few of her before the big day馃槃

Loving the beach

Oh no.... Me all wet馃槀馃槀馃槀

And Tilly nice a dry after her pethead shower

Jeanie x

Ok so just collected Tilly from groomers. Let me know what u think??????

Before:

After:

Registered
OH!!! Gorgeous Tilly, I am sure you will be just as gorgeous afterwards! can't wait to see pictures!!!
her coat is quite straight...have you had to deal with any matts as of yet??

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH!!! Gorgeous Tilly, I am sure you will be just as gorgeous afterwards! can't wait to see pictures!!!
her coat is quite straight...have you had to deal with any matts as of yet??
Only One matt behind her ear. Think I'm after being lucky so far. Was trimming around her face myself, but saw a pic recently of her and it reminded me of when a mother cuts the child's hair. ( all blunt) 馃槃馃槃馃槃

Fingers crossed it will turn out ok.

Jeanie x

Registered
I think you've done a great job around her eyes Jeanie - she doesn't look blunt at all! I'd be inclined to leave that bit alone in case they get a bit scissor happy! In any case, Tilly is such a beauty , I can't imagine she will look any less than lovely! x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you've done a great job around her eyes Jeanie - she doesn't look blunt at all! I'd be inclined to leave that bit alone in case they get a bit scissor happy! In any case, Tilly is such a beauty , I can't imagine she will look any less than lovely! x
Awh thanks a million. Trying to get her to keep still is another thing.

Will keep ye posted with pics tomorrow xxx

Jeanie x

Registered
Tilly looks such a beauty my buddy is similar colouring lve not had him trimmed yet hes 9mths lve not had any problems with his coat,hope tillys grooming goes well lm sure she will look as lovely as ever

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.