I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Julie .. nice to see you too :)

I hope Millie is telling you secrets,the best kind of chats in my opinion, cockapoo chats, I have one each side ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Millie is stunning!

A few of us have revealed what we look like. Could be an idea for a new thread - pics of the owners. Do you find you imagine what people look like when you read their posts?

Lovely Cockapoo hair style Julie. :)

Karen xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ahh I have just clicked so Janet and Julie are friends ... it takes me a while :)

Hey get a group pic up ... Janet & Lolly with Julie & Millie .. xxx

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
A few of us have revealed what we look like. Could be an idea for a new thread - pics of the owners. Do you find you imagine what people look like when you read their posts?

Karen xx
We did a thread a while back on "Do you look like your cockapoo?" but most were too chicken to post!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Millie is stunning!

Karen xx
Yes do a thread Karen... Or re-open the thread called do you look like your cockapoo..... it is good fun .. I adding my pics though... but then I am all over my blog ha ha ha .. still hate that part of it though...

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Millie is stunning!

Karen xx
Haha, it had to be a cockapoo with hair like mine :D

And yes, I do wonder what people look like, I have trouble keeping up with dogs and owners. I'm sure if I was given a test of who's who, I'd fail :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts