I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i have said before it is a rare occasion when Gypsy voluntarily comes walking with me. so this time i had my camera and took a lot of photos. sorry their are so many. i just loved all of them but i did bin a lot of them. as you will see they had a ball and got muddy and Delta rolled in what i think was fox poo.

· Administrator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol yeah i have taken my cammera on a walk for a while so i went a bit nuts.

lol
Gypsy is the blonde
Inca is the black
Echo is the black and white
Delta is the red and white

they had a ball, i dont often let Inca off lead, she gets off sometimes, unfortunelty she taught Delta to bark at bikes which she has never done before, so its going to be fun trying to get that out of her now.

· Administrator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gypsy is a bugger to get out but once she is out she loves it. she just hates leaving my mum. Gypsy plays ball with Echo, Delta just pinches the ball and wont give it back, and Inca just doesnt play ball. oh and Gypsy was the first one to jump in that water. she doesn swim but like to paddle.

i would love to go swimming with my girls, i realy want a big poolit would be so fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.