I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today after groomers we decided to take a drive out with dogs to a lake not too far from us about 17 miles.

So into car and the usual performance from Monty.

First over excitement- so as soon as Hubby has put their safety clips into safety belt holder Monty is trying to hump his sister. :eek:

Then we set off, Milly just stays on one side either looking out of window or sitting/laying down.

Hubby and I had our windows open a bit which resulted in sending Monty off on a sneezing frenzy :rolleyes: So we ended up closing them.

Monty then does his usual fidget bum antics and moves all over and it's not long before I feel a wet nose on my elbow ( I'm the driver) as he has got off seat onto floor and his head is resting in between hubby and I and near my hand brake. All the while Milly is sitting quietly in the back being a good girl.

Then fidget bum decides to move again and look out of window- then wanting to feel the breeze from my window which prompts him to then wedge his head between my seat and window and gets his head stuck!!

So we get whining etc... and poor hubby has to lean across and pull his head out.

Then when we get there both of them kept wolfing down the geese and swan poo which resulted with Monty waiting till we were heading back to car and finding a big group of people sitting on the grass and then having a bum explosion near them due to eating too much poo !!!

Oh and when we stopped for drinks outside in the onsite cafe- Milly sat quietly under the table but Monty has to sit next to daddy on the bench. Mind you at least this time he didn't get his leg stuck and scream the place down :D

Never a dull moment with Monty around:D:D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Sounds like a fun packed cockapoo day out.. he's just a lovely character... sounds so much fun. I've got a photo of Wilf sat on the seat on a steam train, and why would he sit on the floor???? Who needs kids :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
What an exciting car trip and great cockapoo day trip .. you had me smiling .. oh Monty you are a character... I love dogs who are cheeky and unpredictable .. makes them all the more interesting :)

Pour yourself a glass of wine .. I think you need to after such a busy day :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I thought I had posted on this thread but must have been when I was using my phone! Great story, laoghed out loud about Monty getting his head stuck! x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts