I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a Topmac cokerpoo? Would love to see some progress reports on any of the litters, especially Weller's of course.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they are a small operation, having 2 english cocker bitches, one of which is retired now, 1 poodle stud and 2 american cocker bitches. We found them to be good and have had no problems at all with Weller, temperament or health wise. Just thought there may be one or two owners on here but perhaps not. Thanks for replying though Janice.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Karen - when I asked about Beau's siblings and no-one responded Kendal said I should ask the breeder if she would mind passing on my details to the people who had purchased her siblings which I thought was a good idea. Perhaps Topmac would do the same for you as you are pobably like me and just wanting to know how they are and what they look like etc! Good luck :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I know Topmac have alot of pictures of previous litters and owners so must have contact with people.... maybe ask them to forward your details on as would imagine they would be reluctant to pass other peoples to you. I dont know of anyone who has a Topmac dog, there could be but not that I remember anyone saying although I'm surprised there is nt x

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I could Ask Sue at Topmac as I do send her updates on Weller once in a while. Will mention it in my next e mail, thanks peeps. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi - see this is a few weeks old, but we have a Topmac cockatoo - he's 2 and a half now, I can't remember if Weller is from the same litter or the one before ours, I know both our dogs are on Topmac's website.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Mrsnonsmoker!! Thanks for posting. :)
They may well be the same litter as Weller is the same age as yours but I know there was another litter a couple of weeks younger. Weller is Ted x Heidi ( tri colour parti) it was her first litter, I think there were 7 all black tuxedo.
I do have another Topmac dog local to me but he was one of their first litters as he must be 7 or 8 now.
I will look at the Website for Pickle!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Oh i never realised Weller was a Topmac puppy :). I used to spend hours looking at their galleries when I was searching for a puppy.... Really beautiful dogs, I dreamt of having one but would of had to wait a while.
X

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Mairi, we think he is gorgeous but then all of us think that about our own dogs :D
Just checked their website and have seen they now charge £1000 per puppy! Don't think I could ever afford a second! :(

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Even though I'd posted on this thread I d forgotten that Weller was a Topmac dog, I had a sneaky look through there site.... Again .... Last week xxx

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Thanks Mairi, we think he is gorgeous but then all of us think that about our own dogs :D
Just checked their website and have seen they now charge £1000 per puppy! Don't think I could ever afford a second! :(
Oh I know.. It's a very expensive business.. I NEARLY bought a Maltipoo(!!) from a very reputable breeder.. £1200 :eek:!!!
X

·
Registered
214 Posts
topmac are not that far from us, i tried to make contact with them a long while back, filling in the details etc, but they never replied, if only they could see how well we look after our dogs, they would b sorry they missed out on a great home for one of their pups! but no regrets, murphy is perfectx

·
Registered
26 Posts
So Karen, did you find any other litter-mates of Weller and Pickle? I've just been trying to upload some photos but no luck finding how to!! Have you loaded any photos of Weller here, other than on your profile?

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I haven't. My pc isn't working and so it's not as simple to upload pics on the iPad, the iPhone is ok as its really easy to upload photos using tapatalk app. All my pictures are on the pc :( I will try to get some on this thread.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts