I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we have had our pup for 6 days now and she is settling well but I just got up to poo all over her towel that we were given from her breeder with her mum's smell on it. I have tried scraping it off (lively job!) but it is fairly ingrained. Do I still need to keep the towel or can I bin it? Or should I wash it?

Normally she poos on her newspaper in her crate but obviously something went wrong last night!!

Thanks x

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi, we have had our pup for 6 days now and she is settling well but I just got up to poo all over her towel that we were given from her breeder with her mum's smell on it. I have tried scraping it off (lively job!) but it is fairly ingrained. Do I still need to keep the towel or can I bin it? Or should I wash it?

Normally she poos on her newspaper in her crate but obviously something went wrong last night!!

Thanks x
You got up to poo all over her towel? Oh noes! I think that's what went wrong :D

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone! It is in the machine so no going back now!!!

Suffering from sleep deprivation today, it is as bad as having a newborn in the house! She was up at 5 again and although she then went back to sleep I was wide awake!

Coffee time!

·
Registered
31 Posts
White vinegar will clean out a washer nicely. Just run a regular cycle. I wouldn't worry too much about poo in the wash. Remember, if you've ever used cloth diapers for babies, it's the same concept.

I personally don't mind poo in the machine because I always add a touch of vinegar to my loads of laundry. It tend to help lift a few of the stains and smells from rolling around outside with the dog.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.