I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, what size the majority of Cockapoos are on this website when fully grown. Toy, miniature or standard size? Maple is a miniature:)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Mine are almost 4 tins tall ...

Sorry have you seen the thread by Kendal where we all measured our cockapoos against tins .. it is so funny .. great idea...

Mine are miniature size ...
Oakley approx 17 inches and Honey approx 16 inches ...

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
all my girls are mini, i think if you want the sranderd go for a labradoodal, i dont thing the skze of the cocker and the standered poodle is z good match even if its poodle mum cocker dad i just dont agree with it.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'm wondering if Maggie is talking about the 'end size' of our Cockapoos rather than the size poodle of dad/mum?

KC Poodle sizes:
Toy: under 11"
Miniature: 11" - 15"
Standard: over 15"

Therefore, even though Dylan is a Toy poodle cross, his end 'size' is miniature.
Kendal's girls would therefore be standard size and JoJo's Oakley and Honey have ended up as standard size too. My Rufus has ended up standard size and we are expecting Basil to be approx 15" when fully grown so may be miniature or standard .....we'll see!

I think the 'hybrid vigor' has a lot to answer for! Lol

Karen xx

·
Registered
182 Posts
Rocky is also 14" to shoulder, 6 months on tuesday (his half birthday...well, they don't get many so I think its only fair for them to have 2 a year!!) :D
He needs to practice opening pressies ready for Christmas :bday:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Daisy is about 15 1/2 inches, maybe 16 but she kept moving! :D
She is just over 6 months, I wonder if she will grow more? :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I'm wondering if Maggie is talking about the 'end size' of our Cockapoos rather than the size poodle of dad/mum?

KC Poodle sizes:
Toy: under 11"
Miniature: 11" - 15"
Standard: over 15"

Therefore, even though Dylan is a Toy poodle cross, his end 'size' is miniature.
Kendal's girls would therefore be standard size and JoJo's Oakley and Honey have ended up as standard size too. My Rufus has ended up standard size and we are expecting Basil to be approx 15" when fully grown so may be miniature or standard .....we'll see!

I think the 'hybrid vigor' has a lot to answer for! Lol

Karen xx

Good point Karen .. but I am not sure I like mine being called standard .. ha ha ha only teasing :) just got my silly head on ....

I like the tin test ... that shows sizes perfectly ....

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Daisy is about 15 1/2 inches, maybe 16 but she kept moving! :D
She is just over 6 months, I wonder if she will grow more? :)
Ha ha ha oh Sarah my measuring is a bit approx too ... wiggly cockapoos .. or Honey just sits down too look like she is being good, no hun I want to measure you ... and then rolls over for a belly run .. so cute though xxx

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Karen, you were right I was talking about the size of the finished pooch when fully grown. I was interested to know what the most popular size was out of the three. It is still interesting to read all the varying measurements of these cuddly teddies:D Mind you I have yet to do the tin thing! :smile: Thanks to everyone who has replied xx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts