I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had fun last Saturday on the Beach and so thought I would update you all with recent video as a few of you lovely people have asked to see recent pictures.
Also I think it was Colin wanted to see a video of Treacle running - she was on a good day last Saturday - but you may notice she rests herself - very sensible girl!
Clyde is crazy fun and I love the way she sensibly observes him - hope the link works and apologies for the background noise - could not work out how to get rid of it and tried to blot it out with music!!!:rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn3ZDDhbrkI

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Ah really fab video / pics... you are right it was me that wanted to see Treacle run....I can't see anything that would indicate that she had a problem with her hips... I just thought it may help others if the could 'see' what to look out for.
You have two gorgeous dogs for sure xx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
What a lovely pair! Dogs on the beach = heaven!

Like Colin's Betty, Biscuit does a frequent little skip on his rear leg when he walks and also runs off to the side at times and sometimes runs in a bit of a bunny hop way so I'll get him checked over when he's neutered.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh Nadine .. that video got to me .. I love the beach and digging .. how cool ... but the bit showing Clyde as a pup .. I felt a bit emotional .. I am a soppy one :)

Please can Clyde be added to my coat catalogue ...he is fab ... email me :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.