I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clyde and Treacle are now firm friends - Treacle allows him into her cage at night and although she is still the dominant one, Clyde knows the difference in her growls and when he can push it just a little bit more!
Having a second cockapoo has its advantages when it comes to training - the owner has done it all before and knows to start as soon as possible.
Clyde loves treats and this makes training very easy. we have now got recall and SIT perfected and started working on SIT STAY - this is more of a challenge as he just wants the treat as quickly as possible!
Click on the photo for a short video!

Tough week ahead as Treacle has her Keyhole Spay on Tuesday and I somehow have to keep Clyde calm and away from her!
I never thought I would love another dog as I love Treacle but its just like having another baby - you fall in love all over again - he is so different - so crazy and mischievous compared to loyal and calm Treacle! I must say she is enjoying some rough and tumble games with Clyde though! :p

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Looked at Hattie on JoJo's coat colour catalogue and thought don't remember sending photo of her sitting down turned out to be Treacle! Would really love for them to meet up you never know sometime we may make it to Linconshire, always wanted to go to Burleigh Horse Trials maybe this year!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looked at Hattie on JoJo's coat colour catalogue and thought don't remember sending photo of her sitting down turned out to be Treacle! Would really love for them to meet up you never know sometime we may make it to Linconshire, always wanted to go to Burleigh Horse Trials maybe this year!
TWINS!
We would love to meet Hattie - they would look very cute walking around Burghley together - just let us know if you are heading this way!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
What a cute video of the two of them together. They look good together and I think it's great that they have their own characters, hopefully that will being out the best in both of them. :)

I have to ask - is it really, truly easy with two dogs? Everyone who has got two says it is but I can't help thinking there must be negatives too? The main one I can think of is the grooming requirements, especially if you do it yourself as I do.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Nadine what a lovely surprise coming on and seeing that you have a new addition and what a beautiful boy, love the name and they certainly do look great together... good for you. Clare you cant hold out much longer.. you know you cant x x x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.