I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Treacle has had an amazing time in Devon - we rented a farm cottage and she became quite the little farmer - especially loved watching the cows going for milking.
We had a farm tour in the trailer of a tractor which was another new venture for her!

She got very confident towards the end of the tour!

The Beach tired her out completely & her social life has never been better!

The funniest thing was when we were packing - she was determined not to be left behind.....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
aw that's brilliant, we are also taking George on holiday at the end of Aug. We are going to Burghley in a caravan and was a bit worried it might upset any routine we had got him into but your Treacle looks well chilled

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jayne - Burghley is just down the road from me - but we are away in Portugal then - shame as we could have had cockapoo meet up! Treacle just settled in the cottage so I am sure George will love the caravan - lots of new smells, sights and sounds for him!
It is just amazing how much attention you get with a cockapoo - my hubby loved it!!!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Jayne - Burghley is just down the road from me - but we are away in Portugal then - shame as we could have had cockapoo meet up! Treacle just settled in the cottage so I am sure George will love the caravan - lots of new smells, sights and sounds for him!
It is just amazing how much attention you get with a cockapoo - my hubby loved it!!!
:rolleyes:
hoping my hubby will like it , he is neither horsey or doggie! Aw well , hard luck is what I say lol.

Would have been lovely to have a meet up:)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Fab pictures, Treacle is so cute!!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww cutie. sounds like a fab time, what did she think of the tracter ride.

·
Registered
206 Posts
What brilliant photos - Treacle looked like she had a brilliant time! I love her colouring, she's a stunner :D Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all - I think all cockapoos are adorable and love seeing pictures on here!
She is not an American cocker cross - her mum is an English Golden cocker and her dad an Apricot miniature poodle!
She adored her tractor ride - she is a confident puppy and explores everywhere we take her - On the farm her fave time of day was milking and she was mesmerised watching the cows filing into the yard for milking!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Lovely pics and Treacle has fab colour and markings. Looking forward to my hols now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts