I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Treacle enjoyed her first holiday

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Mogdog 
#1 ·

Treacle has had an amazing time in Devon - we rented a farm cottage and she became quite the little farmer - especially loved watching the cows going for milking.
We had a farm tour in the trailer of a tractor which was another new venture for her!

She got very confident towards the end of the tour!

The Beach tired her out completely & her social life has never been better!

The funniest thing was when we were packing - she was determined not to be left behind.....

See less See more
#6 ·
Jayne - Burghley is just down the road from me - but we are away in Portugal then - shame as we could have had cockapoo meet up! Treacle just settled in the cottage so I am sure George will love the caravan - lots of new smells, sights and sounds for him!
It is just amazing how much attention you get with a cockapoo - my hubby loved it!!!
:rolleyes:

#14 ·
Thanks all - I think all cockapoos are adorable and love seeing pictures on here!
She is not an American cocker cross - her mum is an English Golden cocker and her dad an Apricot miniature poodle!
She adored her tractor ride - she is a confident puppy and explores everywhere we take her - On the farm her fave time of day was milking and she was mesmerised watching the cows filing into the yard for milking!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.