I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have been quiet about this one but has taken me a week to decide if the time is right and the puppy is right!
We saw Clyde, advertised on Breeders online as a puppy let down by the people who had reserved him! went to meet him and just fell in love!
He is a white with Black markings but I am 99% certain he will be a roan and he is working cocker F1 - Treacle is show cocker so I will note any differences in personality.
My initial view is that he will be lots of fun and lively - a very confident pup - Treacle is going to be trying to sort him out.
I am sure I will be posting pictures and asking for advice on life with 2 POOS but I know in the long term it is the right decision all round!
Wish me luck!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Morning Nadine .. fab news .. if he is like my Picnic (working mix) you will be so happy :)

Oh Oh I am so pleased for you .. and as you know in my eyes more the merrier when it comes to cockapoos, having two is great fun and I think easier than one dog :) but my life is cockapoo'ed .. best way in my opinion :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Wonderful news. And here's me giving it major thought as to whether to get another puppy or not.

I'll be interested in how it all goes. I'll be watching all your threads with great interest.

Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures of Clyde. :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
This is making me laugh.

When I first got my two chickens, the forum I was on warned me of 'morehens' disease and pretty soon I succumbed and had 4 !!!

So is it the same with cockapoos - should I start forward planning for 6 months time to be mother of another puppy ? :eek::)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
This is making me laugh.

When I first got my two chickens, the forum I was on warned me of 'morehens' disease and pretty soon I succumbed and had 4 !!!

So is it the same with cockapoos - should I start forward planning for 6 months time to be mother of another puppy ? :eek::)
You must have been on the same chicken forum as me! I thankfully stuck with four though as my Cockapoo obsession took over! :D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi Nadine:)

WOW:yo: I know you said you was thinking about it....I love decisive people;)

When do you get him? Clyde is a great name however, I can see Treacle turning in to a Bonnie..lol

I can't wait to meet him and find out more about him:cool:

Mick:)

PS Don't forget training this weekend is Sunday at noon if you can make it:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.