I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't already seen it watch Hachi; A dogs tale. Its on Sky at the moment get your tissues ready, you'll need them came out of the pictures looking like I'd been at a close relatives funeral x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Ok, I have sent my DH out to find this movie....since I don't have the same tv on this side of the pond.....how sad are we talking?? like a whole box of tissues....am I going to be able to handle it? lol

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
i like animals but i couldnt watch marly and me, not because it was sad, i just dont like the male acton in it and cant watch any films with him in it as evey charicter he plays is the same and he anoys me and recks the film for me sorry.

i also prefet the clasick animal films like homword bound, black butey etc.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
i like animals but i couldnt watch marly and me, not because it was sad, i just dont like the male acton in it and cant watch any films with him in it as evey charicter he plays is the same and he anoys me and recks the film for me sorry.

i also prefet the clasick animal films like homword bound, black butey etc.
I loved homeward bound as a kid!!!! yay that's a good one to watch this weekend too

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't do well with sad animal movies, especially dogs!!! Unless I know the ending is good. Geezzzzzzz I can't even watch Lassie. I just hear the music and I cry. I can watch Cesar..Dog town......... and stuff though. We don't get sky or even that movie Hatchi??? Will we get it here???

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ok, I have sent my DH out to find this movie....since I don't have the same tv on this side of the pond.....how sad are we talking?? like a whole box of tissues....am I going to be able to handle it? lol
Yess a whole box. Because the sadness starts about half way though and last for aaages. I was a mess when I cAme out the cinema. (lucky i work there so I could duck straight into the staff area to sort myself out lol) I cry quote easily at films tho.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'd be able to get it in the USA its stars Richard Gere and is based on a true story . Its not all action its about a man who find s a pup and against his better judgment keeps him ........ the dog lives a long life.... but my nose was nearly running down my face, I was contemplating wiping it on my top when somone passed me a tissue,I had to stop myself from making those gulping sobbing noises ... not a pretty sight when you leave the cinema in broad daylight . Worth a watch x

·
Registered
710 Posts
Oh god I won't be watching that :( I can't even watch happy ending movies with animals if something bad happens in the middle. I'm such a sap!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
You'd be able to get it in the USA its stars Richard Gere and is based on a true story . Its not all action its about a man who find s a pup and against his better judgment keeps him ........ the dog lives a long life.... but my nose was nearly running down my face, I was contemplating wiping it on my top when somone passed me a tissue,I had to stop myself from making those gulping sobbing noises ... not a pretty sight when you leave the cinema in broad daylight . Worth a watch x
OMG, I couldn't handle it................sounds like Meffy and I. The old Pit is 15 with no sight to the end. Loyal as can be.
I watched the Michael Vick dogs on Dog Town. They adopted out 24 of the 54 survivors. Dog town took the worst of them. Only one female was ordered by the court to never be adoped out. She has to spend her life at Dog Town. Dog Town got 400,000.00 from Vick. Not even enough to cover what medical care these dogs needed. The abuse was so extreme, like a torture chamber, forced fighting, bait dogs, forced breeding, ripping out their teeth, injections, forced exercise, heavy chains, starving, electrocution, stabbing, beatings and more.:(:mad: I never knew the whole story.

·
Registered
710 Posts
OMG, I couldn't handle it................sounds like Meffy and I. The old Pit is 15 with no sight to the end. Loyal as can be.
I watched the Michael Vick dogs on Dog Town. They adopted out 24 of the 54 survivors. Dog town took the worst of them. Only one female was ordered by the court to never be adoped out. She has to spend her life at Dog Town. Dog Town got 400,000.00 from Vick. Not even enough to cover what medical care these dogs needed. The abuse was so extreme, like a torture chamber, forced fighting, bait dogs, forced breeding, ripping out their teeth, injections, forced exercise, heavy chains, starving, electrocution, stabbing, beatings and more.:(:mad: I never knew the whole story.
Unbearably terrible

1 - 13 of 13 Posts