I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a loving family with 2 girls aged 6 & 8 and we are looking for a cockapoo that needs to be rehomed.

I work from home, we go on lots of family walks and have an old VW Camper which we holiday in and would love to have a furry friend to complete our family!

I have allergies and asthma but have spent time around cockapoos and other poodle crosses of different ages and have been absolutely fine.
We thought we had found a lovely Cream 11month old Cockapoo to rehome this week, he sounded perfect. My husband had been working at their house and made a fuss of him, got talking to his owner who said she need to find him a new home due to personal reasons and we arranged for me to meet him this morning to check he didn't set off my allergies. Unfortunately she called to say she had changed her mind as her 12 year old daughter got so upset when she told her :(

I did try not to get my hopes up, but couldn't help feeling disappointed, so
Please contact me if you have or know of a cockapoo that needs a good home.

I have registered my interest in CCGB website and put an advert up on Preloved too. Thank you :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Gosh what a let down.... Your family sounds an ideal for a Cockapoo to join it, keep an eye out on preloved there have been a few recently, good luck xx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a 10 month old white with apricot bitch advertised this afternoon on preloved xx
And a black with white tux boy advertised yesterday on UK Labradoodle Association.
Thanks for letting me know, but I looked on preloved and couldn't find the ad anywhere do I guess she's already gone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts