I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get this to work. Just testing ...

OK, I've worked out how to paste the picture in the forum, but how do I do it so it will appear in each post I make without having to individually copy and paste the HTML code each time? Thank you. :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
go into you user cp, under the option for edit avatar is edit signature, past it in you signature.

·
Registered
539 Posts
go to pitapata and after creating it click on the forums section and select, the second option UBB and BBcode. copy the text that is supplied. goto your profile on here and on the left hand side click on edit signature. Paste the code/text from Pitapata into the box preview and save and it should appear every time you post and of course update Maisie's age. Also when you post make sure show your signature is ticked, I think by default it will be

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Maisie looks lovely in your signiture picture x
Awwww I saw you had posted and thought you'd done your pitapatas. I'll PM the code again. All you have to do is:

1. Click and drag on the code in the PM to select it then Ctrl C to copy

2. Go to User CP then Edit Signature click in the white box then Ctrl P to paste

3. Click your cursor in between each IG and add an M to make the IMG

4. Click on save signature

Well what else are you going to be doing for the next hour while waiting for Dog House news :rolleyes:

I could ask Kendal to put the code into your signature...

If we get Dog House news and you get your Pitapatas on I'll have had a great evening :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Gosh yeh ... so have I .. never thought, I'lltry to do it from scratch tomorrow lol x
Try and get your pita pata working before JD hit the 60 puppy mark! I'll add up the puppies as they post the details. They're only at 6 declared as of now.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
JD countdown 14 out of 60 declared - you'd better get started :D
14 !!!!!!!!!!!! that's just the tip of the iceberg !!

Remember - We are "Live in Jukee Doodles Land" - that's a week ahead of the rest of the world - and I think I can just about remember 14 xxx

.............PS: What is actually happening in the real World ??? - haven't caught any news for some time now LOL Missing Britian's Got Talent !!!.

Stephen xx

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
14 !!!!!!!!!!!! that's just the tip of the iceberg !!

Remember - We are "Live in Jukee Doodles Land" - that's a week ahead of the rest of the world - and I think I can just about remember 14 xxx

.............PS: What is actually happening in the real World ??? - haven't caught any news for some time now LOL Missing Britian's Got Talent !!!.

Stephen xx
Britain's Got Talent Missing - you're not missing anything at all on that front.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts