I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the lazy "open the gate and let them run" beach! Phoebe can run for ages in and out of the water chasing the birds. We're so spoilt here - we have 2 brilliant beaches accessed through woods to walk "properly", 1 takes about 2 mins in the car, and the other 10 mins. On a day like this, with the sun shining, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world :) I can't wait until Izzy can get out, hope she likes the water too :D
Please can we have more pics of Milo and Alfie?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
This is the lazy "open the gate and let them run" beach! Phoebe can run for ages in and out of the water chasing the birds. We're so spoilt here - we have 2 brilliant beaches accessed through woods to walk "properly", 1 takes about 2 mins in the car, and the other 10 mins. On a day like this, with the sun shining, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world :) I can't wait until Izzy can get out, hope she likes the water too :D
Please can we have more pics of Milo and Alfie?
When can I come visit? :D That looks beautiful, you are so lucky!

Beautiful pictures again xx

·
Registered
283 Posts
Izzy is beautiful and a very lucky puppy to have a great beach at the bottom of the garden, somehow i think with you as her mummy and that beach shes going to love her new forever home x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
How pleased must Izzy be that she got you....beach just there :cool: Oh and she is adorable (remind me, is she the cheeky one in the doorway from the video?)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes she is Clare. I had been looking at Honey's litter, (who are absolutely gorgeous) but I was really taken with Izzy in the video so went to puppy choosing a week earlier than planned. My daughter and I fell in love with her instantly - winning Stephen his bet with Julia that I'd choose her! As I type, she has flopped down on my feet. She's worn out, been playing in the garden for ages today, I can't wait to go out for walkies. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ali,you do take some good pics! Lucky lucky you,its my dream to live near the sea!! Izzy is one lucky pooch x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts