I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
I just saw that and was convinced he wa a 'poo. It was annoying they didn't say any of the puppy breeds but I did miss the beginning of it so maybe they did!

Compared to some of those puppies, Poppy is an angel!

Jane.

Registered
I think he was a cavapoo as when the lady collected her at the beginning, their was a king charles spaniel with the pups! (that is a cavapoo isnt it?? :eek: )

Lovely programme and will definately try the tip of rubbing vics vapour rub around my raised beds to deter any interest from Hope in the future (as long as it doesn't rain!)

xx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh ur right (nelly bean) there was a king Charles,
Never the less he was stunning,
Def good tips. God help the lady with the German Shepard, think she got more than she bargained for, ha ha

Jeanie x

Registered
The man called Max a codoodle, never heard of a codoodle watched it twice as I though he looked cockapoo at first .... but I think he was a cavapoo as I saw a kings charles spaniel at the breeders, me and hubby been debating if it was a cavapoo or small cockapoo, could have been an American mix ??? :)

What was she like leaving him on his 1st night .. me and hubby were shocked, no way.

Not a cadoodle which is a cross between a collie and a poodle.... lol so many doodles

Registered
I think the man must have said cavdoodle or cavoodle .. but I thought he said codoodle, well he did have an accent and I was too busy going 'oh I love the puppies markings and colour' ... well what else would you expect from me :) :) he was rather cute ...

I was concerned about the plants in the garden though .... and the vick on the edge of the flower bed didn't stop Max popping the mini balloon ... lol

Registered
Did anyone what the puppy program on animal plant??
Was max a Cockapoo????

Max got a A for his temperament. 馃槈馃槈馃槈馃槈馃槈

Jeanie x
Meanie, where did you get Tilly from? I think both she and Poppy are the same age. Poppy was born on the 14th Sept and I got her from Shropshire? Just wondering if Tilly was a long lost sister??!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Meanie, where did you get Tilly from? I think both she and Poppy are the same age. Poppy was born on the 14th Sept and I got her from Shropshire? Just wondering if Tilly was a long lost sister??!
Hi, I got Tilly from Wicklow in Ireland, she was born on sept 15th, (Weird)
Most have a look at more pics of poppy. 馃槈

Jeanie 馃槈
http://pdgm.pitapata.com/xfpV.png?Q1pT6eHd

Registered
Hi I was just reading your post and noticed you got poppy from Shropshire.
We got Pippa from shropshire. Pippa was born on the 30th September. The lady I got Pippa from had a litter of puppys born a couple of weeks before . I was wondering if they shared the same Dad. The dad was a toy poodle called Alfie.
I look forward to hearing your reply.

Registered
Hi I was just reading your post and noticed you got poppy from Shropshire.
We got Pippa from shropshire. Pippa was born on the 30th September. The lady I got Pippa from had a litter of puppys born a couple of weeks before . I was wondering if they shared the same Dad. The dad was a toy poodle called Alfie.
I look forward to hearing your reply.
The dad was called Howdy Doody! The breeder was Lucy? I know she had some labradoodle puppies too but no other cockapoos. Doesn't sound the same....

J.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am desperate to find Poppy's siblings!!!
Start another tread , it will be easier for people to see the heading.
U never know they might be on this forum after all,
I live in Ireland. Thats the only reason I got her here. Would have loved to have went to the uk for one. They very scares here.

Jeanie 馃槈
http://pdgm.pitapata.com/xfpV.png?Q1pT6eHd

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.