I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!
Lady has been sneezing alot today, and seems to have a bit of a runny nose, it is clear, she is a little bit more tired than normal...but not too much, and she is eating and drinking. Anyone got any ideas what I should do??

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it is 7:30 in the morning right now...we just had our morning walk....and she is fine, personality wise,but she is almost making a snorting kind of noise...I am not sure what the issue could be..we are going to have a nice snuggle now while I make my tea.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She is still sneezing lots and doing the weird backwards sneeze...She is totally fine otherwise, eating drinking and totally herself...I am wondering if it is an allergy to something...or if she has something stuck up there...I have had a look with a flash light but can't see anything. Not sure if a visit to the vet is going to be in order...and it is worse first thing in the morning. I am not sure.
Thanks Everyone

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I am going to give it to tomorrow...if it persists then it isn't just a cold, and I will talk her.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Poor little Lady! Izzy snorts a lot, I think it is to do with the shorter snout of the American cockapoo (and she snores, almost as badly as my hubbie!). It does sound as if she has a virus - kennel cough has cold like symptoms and then they cough, very distinctive. It is infectious though so perhaps give the vet a ring in the morning first. The vets here don't want the dogs brought in if they have the cough as it spreads very quickly.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
she isn't coughing at all....just snorting..sounds like a stuffed nose...and sneezing more than normal...and her nose is a little runny,,.clear stuff coming out but runny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts