I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help my undies, socks and bras are all under attack. A swift visit to M&S is in order this weekend to replace the casualties from this week alone:
2 pairs of socks and 1 pair knickers - holes from puppy nibbles as they are deviously swiped from the wash basket en route to the washing machine.
Bra - surface injuries only. Stanley thinks that the rosebud ribbon stuck between the cups is some sort of nasty tick type creature and needs to be nadgered away before it harms me!
The list of things to consider before buying a Cockapoo puppy didn't mention upping your undies allowance!! Beware! :)))

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I have an even more expensive problem caused by Milly and she is 2.

For a while I couldn't fathom why all my t-shirts and tops we getting these small homes in them all in the same area at the front.

Was it moths? no - hubby said maybe it's your belt? no- the holes were further down and then the penny dropped.

It was Milly when she jumps up at us with her claws!!!

So a lot of my tops have these small holes in them at the front- some you can't see when wearing and some you can!!

and yes she does go to groomers and have her nails trimmed but they still are like little talons. :D

Anyway enjoy stocking up on your undies- it's a good excuse to have a spend up ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Maybe it's a breed trait, lol ;)

Izzy LOVES bras (though she will steal undies and socks as well). I must admit, she has her Mom's expensive taste - if more than one bra are snatchable, she will always opt for the lacier, more expensive one. Lucky for her she's so darn cute or it would be harder to forgive her! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts