I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! No idea what her coat will be like fully developed. She is 6 weeks old at the moment. Think her liver nose, light eyes, brown paws & lips will stay? Any predictions? would love to hear, hehe!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Awww she is lovely, my prediction is eyes will almost certainly change colour. Her coat also looks like it has darker tip to the hairs so the grown up clipped dog may be a much lighter colour

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww she is lovely, my prediction is eyes will almost certainly change colour. Her coat also looks like it has darker tip to the hairs so the grown up clipped dog may be a much lighter colour
Thank you for your prediction! Noted on this... lets see :) Agreed, when we ruffle up her coat, she looks very light beige––I think she will grow in lighter as well. Curious about her liver coloring, and whether it will stay. I do think her eyes will darken for sure, anticipating brown eyes...but her mummy did have hazel, so you never know!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

a week later and she already looks bigger and fluffier! she definitely has more of a poodle face.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts