I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
i have an 8 week old cockapoo who is not being crated at night and have had him only a couple days and so far only one accident.. which i amazing in my eyes... ive never had a dog that was so smart and able to take to house traing so well... but am i doing the right thing wit not crating him at night... he cried when i tried and it broke my heart but should i just ignore him when he cries or stay with what im doing??? please help

· Registered
6 Posts
Poco is doing good so far no accidents during the day.. but at night there is usually one a night and for only 10 weeks ill take it.. he is getting better though he i set up a camera to see when the accidents are happening and have have done it for a week and they have been spreading out over the week.. so i now know what time range to take him out.. he slept in a crate for about an hour and started to cry.. well im just a softee and couldnt stand it so he has been in the bed with me all night. i guess it is just the preference of the owner. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.