I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Thought I'd share some up to date piccies of lil Nacho at 15 weeks old!

Most were taken in my office... Obviously I am not working hard enough! Such a distraction!
:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
He's gorgeous and such a lovely colour. Just a bit envious! - you're there in your office with Nacho, and I'm here looking at an empty crate - all up and ready to go on Monday when Reuben comes home. I even find myself imagining him in there with his toys etc. How sad is that?!?! - Of course I had to put the crate up to find the best place for it - no point taking it down again!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
NACHO - I LOVE NACHO !

He is just too cute and I am too broody x
Lovely pictures - thank you for sharing :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's gorgeous and such a lovely colour. Just a bit envious! - you're there in your office with Nacho, and I'm here looking at an empty crate - all up and ready to go on Monday when Reuben comes home. I even find myself imagining him in there with his toys etc. How sad is that?!?! - Of course I had to put the crate up to find the best place for it - no point taking it down again!!!
Hah. I did exactly that. I even positioned his toys up in a line and got out his feeding and water bowl (even put water in it) a few days before we collected him - I did empty this and give him fresh water the day he did arrive mind you!

The journey home was one of the funniest experiences of my life. I live a good hour away from the breeder in which we got Nacho from and was really worried about how he would be in the car. When we collected Nacho, my partner Tom had him on his lap all the way home on a little blanket. He didn't whine or cry just sat looking out of the window until we were about 5 minutes away from the house. He then started making a funny noise and my boyfriend picked him up so that they were nose to nose to see if he was ok, simultanously Nacho projectile vomited in his face! Probably the funniest thing in the world. Tom obviously very unamused but Nacho's little face was a picture of pure innocence that we both cracked up with fits of laughter.

Moral of the story: Do not let you or your partner/children feed your new puppy too many rewarding treats whilst in the car if being well behaved! Took days to clear up that car!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks Colin! He is a mix between an orange roan English Cocker and a red minature poodle. The breeder owned both the bitch (cocker) and the poodle, so it was lovely to see both parents with such fantastic and loving temperments.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I suddenly heard myself laughing out loud there! A very good tip! Our journey will be about an hour and a half on Monday.. . . . . . .memo to self . . . . . .take plenty of kitchen roll and puppy pads.. . . . . . can't wait.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I suddenly heard myself laughing out loud there! A very good tip! Our journey will be about an hour and a half on Monday.. . . . . . .memo to self . . . . . .take plenty of kitchen roll and puppy pads.. . . . . . can't wait.
Haha. Good luck! So excited for you!! x

·
Registered
263 Posts
ME TOO!!!!
3 more sleeps!!!
Pip X

·
Registered
148 Posts
ME TOO!!!!
3 more sleeps!!!
Pip X
Just realised, you're picking your pup up on Saturday morning (I'm relatively new to this forum business). - I'm envious of you too now. I've still got 5 sleeps. Strange . . . . time usually rushes by, but at the moment it is going sooooo slowly. Have you posted a photo of your new puppy, Pip? Does he/she have a name? How old is he/she? Please forgive the 'Spanish Inquisition', . . . it's like being a new mum - baby (cockapoo in this case) obsessed!

Ann x

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just seen your avatar.:embarrassed: I presume young pup is your baby and is Kipper - unless you are getting a second! Told you I was newish to this. :smile2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts