I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I see some new members have joined. I'm glad you could join us. :) Why not take a second and upload some of your cockapoo pictures to our gallery. It's fast and you'll have the chance to have your cockapoo's pictures displayed at the top of the page.

You can find the gallery link at the top of any page.

http://ilovemycockapoo.com/photoplog

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi Dave having a real hard time trying to put on some pics. I have to say its because i am rubbish at this sort of thing! I will try again later when my son can help.I realy enjoy the site and hope to show you pics of dylan soon.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
have you tried right clicking on your file in your computer it might bring up a resize option.

i tend to use photo bucket as it easy to resize the photos on there, or i downloded picasa a photo editing thing that alowes me to resize photos.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Hi
Every time I try to upload a photo of my dog I get a notification that the file is too large. Any advice?:confused:
you need to resize it, you computer should give you an opten to resize the photo, ifnot you can do it on photobucket.com which is a photo hosting sight (same idea as the galery)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts