I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, i'm so excited to have found this site :) Hello everyone,

I have 3 more weeks until I pick up Harley my cockapoo and it can't get here quick enough for me and my partner.

I did alot of research into what breed to get and then had a long search to find a breeder. We finaly found one. I went to see the litter when they were just 2 weeks old and fell in love with a little apricot fella with a white patch on his head. I saw him again last week at 4 weeks old and couldn't believe how much he had grown in just 2 weeks. I will see him again at 6 weeks and then FINALY get to take him home at 8 weeks. It's been amazing getting the house puppy proofed and buying the things he will need (so much fun).

This is our first dog (both had dogs at home as children but neither of us has owned a dog as an adult) we are expecting it to be hard but sooooooooo looking forward to it.

Woo :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Yeeaaaay! :D Sounds exciting :)

We're all picture crazy here so as soon as you can get some up on here! Harley sounds beautiful and super cute! :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi Woo!

How exciting for you and how lucky that you have been able to visit regularly! Harley sounds lovely!

You will get lots of support and everyone is lovely! The only rule is you must post photos once you have collected him! ;) :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome! Such exciting times for you. Harley sounds gorgeous and I'm sure you'll treat us to some lovely photos soon. This forum is a great place to ask questions and get some great advice. There are nearly always people at the same stage with their puppies so it's great for comparing notes too.

Have a good look through 'The Puppy Place' section. You might pick up some useful tips.

Look forward to hearing more about Harley ......and seeing some photos too! (Most of us set up a free account with Photobucket and copy and paste the image code of the photo we want to upload)

Karen x

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hi - we have had Billy home for 5 weeks and wouldn't be without him! Good luck with your new puppy and have fun!! x

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I can't wait and am so glad to have found this site. I will post some pictures soon. I do have 1 I took of him at 2wks old and some at 4wks old but not great shots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts