I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So quiet on forum this afternoon, first thought was - they are all watching tennis final- then no , I realised they are all at Jukee Doodles!!!:D
Happy times guys! Let us know what you chose.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hi Curt,i think a big chunk of us JD owners to be on here are picking our pups out next sat- 9th or 16th(Sarette)....and this Sunday is hugg a puppy! so i dont know where everybody is,i have just been weeding my garden,it is sooo hot today:) Bet you cant wait to see your little fella,is it tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I've been about, popped to shop and back. Off to JD's tomorrow for Hug a Pup and can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes Becky we go see him tomorrow, hoping all is ok. Kendal did you see any of your girls before you picked them up

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
not in the flesh no.

Gypsy was redy to pick up as her owner had to cancel her because her husband became termanaly ill and she didnt have the time for a new puppy, so she had to stay with the breeder and extra week or 2 i think as my mum had a holiday pland and as she was going to blackpool it made since to pick her up on the way back rather than making the two trips, also i was starting at college so she would have been on her own for about 8 hours for a week. the others were all just seen when picked up. with Gypsy and Inca we sent down disposable cameras (mums idea) so we could get lots of photos, where as with Echo we got photos from 2 hours old till they day before we colected her i think. With Delta we only had 2 weeks to prep for her ariving as we found out about her late on lol i think it is wilfi boy who had her eye on her but wasnt quick enough to confirm she wanted her lol (sorry karen )

it is about 6 hours down from glasgow to lincolin so it wasnt realy posible to go down for 1 day. it was done for Delta to pick her up so that 12 hours driving and my step dad was knakerd and he loves driving.

i have never got to go down as i was always at college or the last time with Delta my little brother was ill and it wanst fair to take him on such a long drive, but my mum was happy with the place.
it is a farm as her daughter dose horses and i think its eaither her son or hubby who breeds and shows pigs.

i think it was when we got Gypsy that their was the problem with foot and mouth allover the uk and she had the gates closed and troff things or something for cars to drive through and bukets for welly dipping with the disinfectant. i think thats what my mum said.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts