I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thank you everyone :D We love that we taught her to dance, not sure how it came up tbh, but she's very clever :D
Infact on her birthday yesterday I was trying to teach her commando crawl for LOTS of chicken :D She started getting it, but I need to carry on, good luck Ali!
x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Ah Great videos!!
She is really adorable...good at tricks to....we are working on army crawl..I got her to do it once...but got too excited and didn't treat her at the right time...lol back to the drawing board
and love the Toms in the last video :D I want a pair.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys! :)
& about the Toms Amanda :D
I'm getting some navy blue ones for christma as well haha, white does get mucky easily (especially in England with our nice cold/rainy weather)
DOn't worry Amanda she'll get army crawl!
I made a mistake when I was teaching Izzie tricks to teach lay & roll over together most of the time, so now she automatically thinks she has to roll after she lays (which makes army crawling more difficult to teach - but i'm getting there!) That's what's taking the most time anyway, I will do an update of tricks when i've taught her a few more & she doesn't steal the chicken from my hand! Cheeky girl :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts