I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,183 Posts
Lol..Mum has got a camera again...look out Vincent! :photo::photo::photo: Great pics! Sometimes I felt like I was stalking Obi to try and get some good pics of him..haven't done that for a while now...lol

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol..Mum has got a camera again...look out Vincent! :photo::photo::photo: Great pics! Sometimes I felt like I was stalking Obi to try and get some good pics of him..haven't done that for a while now...lol
You should see the amount of photos on my phone!! It's crazy ;) poor Vincent is fed up of me constantly going 'Vincent hey Vincent look here!' :D

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vincent was the runt of the litter so he's always going to be smaller! Plus he's insanely active...I think he burns a lot off all the time.

Also, as I said he's so leggy! more leg than body :p

· Registered
556 Posts
Oakley was weighed last week at 20 weeks & he was 7.6kg & is 14" tall (he'd put on 2kg in a month!!!!). The vet nurse said he wasn't overweight at all, so I guess he just has heavy bones :rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.