I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on Monday night our training class set out a whole agility course :D Vincent LOVED it and was so excited :)
He loved the tunnel and we tried weaving for the first time which he really loved. He's still too young to do the jumps and the A-frame but in a month he should be ok! We've decided to get an agility set for the garden so he can practise :D

The trainer put a video of it online, Vincent is the first one :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1UyPLcSJZjo

Also, here is Vincent trying to sit on a walk way, but slipping off!

·
Registered
368 Posts
We have just started this with Gisgo (I have begun a thread to tell everyone all about it). They do like it so much, don't they? Our place has a "mini A-frame" and small jumps for puppies so we have been trying those too. Gisgo is still on the lead while doing his, I see Vincent is good enough to be off-lead! My kids want to make an agility set for the garden.....have you found one that you want to buy? If you spot a bargain, please let me know as I think it might be safer than trying to DIY!!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have just started this with Gisgo (I have begun a thread to tell everyone all about it). They do like it so much, don't they? Our place has a "mini A-frame" and small jumps for puppies so we have been trying those too. Gisgo is still on the lead while doing his, I see Vincent is good enough to be off-lead! My kids want to make an agility set for the garden.....have you found one that you want to buy? If you spot a bargain, please let me know as I think it might be safer than trying to DIY!!
We were looking at some Pets at Home ones, mainly tunnel and weaves. We don't have a big enough garden for much more!

Vincent has been going to training since he was 13 weeks so he's been going off lead for about 5 months now :) It is so much easier once off lead, it doesn't get tangled!
Our trainer won't let any dog under 12 months do any jumps or high impact frames. We've done jumps where we just lay the pole on the floor and Vincent just walks over them. I can't wait to start jumping with him though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.