I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Quite right to show him off, he is lovely. :iagree: he does look really cheeky in the last picture!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Because I'm still drinking my coffee and can't possibly bare looking through my emails at work here are some more Vincent pictures :D

p.s I am sorry but me and my boyfriend LOVE taking photos xD (Before my degree I was seriously into photography, almost did it as a job! then science called me....!)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Rufifni, sorry i dont know ure name. I was wondering whereabouts you got Vincent from, as my pup is the same age and has the same collar on, which the breeder supplied him with before we bought. Maybe just a coincedence, but Ozzy is chocolate brown and from an all brown litter xx

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Rufifni, sorry i dont know ure name. I was wondering whereabouts you got Vincent from, as my pup is the same age and has the same collar on, which the breeder supplied him with before we bought. Maybe just a coincedence, but Ozzy is chocolate brown and from an all brown litter xx
I think that they are brothers! I looked at the pictures you put up and I agree :) He was from an all brown litter too.

His mum is Willow (working English cocker spaniel) and dad is Romeo (working mini poodle) we got him from Sarah who is near Gainsborough Lincs.

I see that he was a present from your partner, does he remember what colour collar he had before you got him? Vincent was colour purple! We almost got black though...!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OMG!!!! he was smaller than a Mcdonalds cup!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
and that first pic is just adorable

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That a large Maccie D cup!
We don't think he's going to be very big, which is fine by me!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts