I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Practical cuts for the summer my choccy poo friends ... makes sense to me .. soft velvet feel ... and lets face it these coats grow so quickly .. only cut my girls a few weeks ago and Honey had a mini trim again today.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is much more comfortable and so soft!!
Although, on his walk today he ran through many mud puddles so his legs are back to being curly :rolleyes:
But he was running about a lot more than he has been so I take that as a sign that he likes it!!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Vincent is so handsome he would look good if he had no fur. A good, practical cut. I need to do Obi but can't bring myself to do it just yet. Now the heat has gone I've backed off...I'm a chicken! :eek:

Katie, Lola looks fab too. Such a beautiful face!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Would love to have Hattie curly and shaggy looking but the practicalities of a long coat are not for me. Vincent looks great bet he feels much better if it is hot also no daily worries about matts! Also I find Hattie is much better in her Equafleece if the weather is bad if she has a short coat. When I had two Jack Russell terriers they moulted for England but were easy to keep clean just a quick wipe off! No such thing as a free lunch it is either hairs or muddy coat!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I agree Sue, if Vincent wasn't so obsessed with getting muddy we'd much prefer the shaggy 'Poo look, but it's just not practical for us!
Vincent has also been showing off his aerodynamic body now by running up and down the path as fast as he possibly can...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.