I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Little Flo is a sweetie!!! Now the time will go even slower!! Roll on 9th July? Did Big Flo look like this when she was a Little Flo?
Wendy xx

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Little Flo is a sweetie!!! Now the time will go even slower!! Roll on 9th July? Did Big Flo look like this when she was a Little Flo?
Wendy xx
This is big Flo at 4 weeks. I'd say a lot darker than little Flo although it's sometimes hard to tell from photos as the colour doesn't always come out quite right.

Here she is third down on left

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Wendy - little Flo is very sweet, where is she from? She looks very well cared for and her lovely pale cream / blonde coat is beautiful . She will grow up to be a real stunner.

Mandy - what can I say about big Flo, well you know I think she is a wonderful cockapoo, and her puppy pic just make me melt to be honest :)

I know no more puppies JoJo... stop ... 3 is enough :)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't stand much more of this puppy excitement. Little Flo is adorable and baby Big Flo is just delicious! xx

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cockapoos are the best aren't they!!!!
Little Flo comes from Not Just Any Labradoodle! It is Lucy's first litter of cockapoos! I think she's hooked already! Mum is a black working cocker spaniel and dad a miniture poodle. Bothe are super happy friendly dogs and Lucy is so knowledgeable! it's obvious that the puppies adore her!
Big Flo was a beatiful puppy! As you say a little darker than Little Flo!
Ooooh aren't we lucky to be cockapoo owners!!!!:):):):)
Wendy and Little Flo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts