I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

Just wondered if anybody can give me guidance on how much we should walk our 12 week old cockapoo? I have heard that you should not walk them too much as it affects their growth but we want to give him enough exercise. How much is enough (bearing in mind the amount of time he spends sitting and watching his new surroundings!)

Thanks
Sarah

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We haven't let him off the lead yet. I am a bit scared he won't come back because he gets really excited and goes mad and the green we walk on is too near the road. We may drive somewhere a bit more remote and be brave and let him off!

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi everybody

Thanks for the replies Well we went to our first puppy training class this morning and actually he was very good on the recall - as good as the other dogs who have been going for a few months and definitely better than the other new puppies so we are feeling more confident. We may take him out later and try again - the trainer said the same as you guys - the earlier we do it the better.

Only problem is he did roll in fox poo :eek::eek: He stinks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.