I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We live in Fleet Hampshire and have read recently about Rat poison being left around: Frensham pond, Fleet pond, The Look out Bracknell, Sunninghill (will come back to you re exactly where) The outcome of your dog eating this, sometimes left in Sandwiches can be Fatal. Not sure exactly what is going on but there have been several cases so far I've heard about, so beware. There's some sick people out there!!!!

· Registered
371 Posts
That's really scary! Putting it in sandwiches? These people are not trying to kill just rats! I've not read any links so apologises if the police are involved already but if they aren't , they should be! Any child could pick it up quite innocently.

Ok, we are in Dubai and we've also heard about this problem here. But this poison is being put on plates! It looks like chocolate! The police have been told and are keeping a close eye on things. I met my very first cockapoo here in Dubai last week :D and the owner had lost three dogs due to poisoning in a certain area. Horrible people!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.