I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girls got their first walk out after finishing their vacs. I live on a busy main road so have been carrying them out to get used to the traffic as my rescue collie was traffic shy so I wanted to make sure these two would handle it.

So today we walked along the road for a few minutes then went down a farm road and once well away from the main road the girls got a few minutes off lead one at a time. They both were very good and seemed to enjoy their time out. Its going to be so good for me to get some walking in too LOL

We didnt meet any dogs so that will be our mission in the next few weeks, to find some nice adult dogs for them to say hello to.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Sounds great :) I don't know what I'm going to do in a week when Vincent 'gets done' :eek: He is a very active walker and I think will start getting a littel crazy after being indoors!!

I think walking your cockapoo is one of the best feelings around :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sounds great :) I don't know what I'm going to do in a week when Vincent 'gets done' :eek: He is a very active walker and I think will start getting a littel crazy after being indoors!!

I think walking your cockapoo is one of the best feelings around :)
ADSOLUTLY:D Charlie is being spayed nxt week :eek: she is going to hate being restricted to a couple of 15 min lead walks! poor baby - we are going to spoil her this wknd and take her on all her favourite off lead walks!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.