I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never seen it before and it has made me even more determined to get Rosie trained up while she's young!

Just seen Marley pull a table over that he was leashed to. Nightmare! But very funny. :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
I was watching, I believe it was Cesar Milan, and he had the real owners of Marley and Me on with their new lab. It was fun to see :) Still can't get myself to watch that movie as I know I'd sob all night. Such a sap :eek:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was sad, but not as sad as I thought it was going to be and I didn't do the full-on, embarrassingly loud crying (you know the kind - where you cry so hard you sometimes choke!) - I just kept thinking 'but he's had a fabulous life and everybody really loved him'.

When I was 5 months pregnant, I watch The Pursuit of Happyness. I did the embarrassing crying in the middle of the cinema when they had to sleep in the tube station. My husband nearly walked out. :eek:

Louise :cry:

·
Registered
710 Posts
It was sad, but not as sad as I thought it was going to be and I didn't do the full-on, embarrassingly loud crying (you know the kind - where you cry so hard you sometimes choke!) - I just kept thinking 'but he's had a fabulous life and everybody really loved him'.

When I was 5 months pregnant, I watch The Pursuit of Happyness. I did the embarrassing crying in the middle of the cinema when they had to sleep in the tube station. My husband nearly walked out. :eek:

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about ;) When you walk out and your sleeve looks like you dunked it in the bath... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts

Watch "Haitchi a dogs tail" for full on, nose running, choking sobbing, eye blotchy .. embarrassing cinema behaviour x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts