I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself... My name is Anna and my husband and I are getting our first puppy on saturday morning! We are VERY excited! He is a red and white. We can't wait to meet him! :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Anna... red & white .. do you have any pics from the breeder? Wow it is such an exciting time getting your first puppy.... you will need this forum, trust me, great advise given by experienced owners here (not me ha ha ha others :) ) Pics and puppy stories are loved by all on this forum .. so enjoy xxx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
oh cant wait for pics, is he more red the white ? where are gou getting him from, do you have any names yet

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
So exciting...I am sure we won't see you back this weekend as you will be in a serious lack of sleep with a new pup, but it is all so worth it!! i can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

·
Registered
188 Posts
2 more sleeps .........yeh bet you cant wait!!. looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about your new arrival! As Amanda says you will be too busy to log in here at the weekend! lol enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahaha..you all made me laugh! Everyone keeps telling me it's as if we are bringing a newborn home...which is why I will be home for 4 days so I can nap...lol. ;)

I do have some pictures from the breeder, but I haven't explored the forum enough to figure out how to upload them. I will def do that though! I'm a photographer, so I'll probably put a few (ok, alot...lol) up when we get home.

We are getting him from a breeder in Columbia, South Carolina. The name we've chosen is Tucker! Or Mr. Tucker as my husband calls him! :)

My family has always had dogs, but this is the first in my own home, and with my husband. Should get interesting...perfect baby training tool...lol. I'm prepared, I'm not sure he is!

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome!! :D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OH MY GOODNESSS!!! What a little munchkin!!! oh I want to give him a little squish!
he looks like he is going to be a little trouble maker....lol but you sure won't be able to get upset at that little face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
What a sweetie! Just adorable!

And I just googled Myrtle Beach, cos I noticed it on your post and I've never heard of it, but thought it sounded lovely (sorry - not being a stalker, honestly!) - and it is beautiful! He is going to love running up and down that beach! Do they let dogs on the beach there?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
How strange - my daughter is at this moment in Myrtle Beach and has just Skyped me from there:). She is a pilot and is in your town for a quick trip, leaves later today. She showed me the view from her hotel window, and you are so lucky to live in a place like that. I can just imagine your wee fellow flying along on the beach. Lucky pooch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He is a handsome guy isn't he!?! All fluff and cuteness!! I want to eat him up!

Amanda, you are so right. The first thing we both said when we saw that pictures is....UH OH! He's a mischevious little boy! Should of called him Dennis LOL.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww i know a pup just like him, he is going to very creamy when she is older. cant wait to see your photos of him when you get him. oh i cant wait for beach photos.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
What a sweetie! Just adorable!

And I just googled Myrtle Beach, cos I noticed it on your post and I've never heard of it, but thought it sounded lovely (sorry - not being a stalker, honestly!) - and it is beautiful! He is going to love running up and down that beach! Do they let dogs on the beach there?
not sure about down your end but up is scotland even if a beach has a signe up sawying no dogs, it is not legal as the scotish acces coad says that the dog can go on the beach aslong as they are under controle and you clean up after them. so when we go to the beach we just go the quiet end with fue people so we dog have problems upsetting people.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
He is a handsome guy isn't he!?! All fluff and cuteness!! I want to eat him up!

Amanda, you are so right. The first thing we both said when we saw that pictures is....UH OH! He's a mischevious little boy! Should of called him Dennis LOL.
LOL!!! hahah that would have been cute too....lol I do like the name you picked ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tressa that is so neat! She's here! Tell her to enjoy the weather today!! It's beautiful!

Louise, they do let the dogs run on the beach at certain times of the day. We can't wait to take him to the beach! It's perfect timing as well!

Thank you ladies! It took us forever to give him a name, we love it as well!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts